Skip to main content

Can you read this?

Can you raed tihs? Olny smoe plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
If you can raed tihs. . .YOU are a Genius!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answers Quiz # 8

Hi All, Winners of Quiz # 8 1st Namit Bhatia, Bahrain.Peeyoosh Pandey, Pune.Pragya Rathore, Japan. Soniya Bopache, Pune.Pooja Mathur, Hyderabad.Saptarshi Basak, Pune. Parag Mutatkar, Mumbai.Bikash Ranjan Dash, Pune.Abhishek Gupta, Bangalore.Milind Shirke, Pune They got all the Logos correct.. 2nd Arti Moghe,Pune She got 9 correct 3rd Megha bansal,Noida She got 8 correct Ankur Somani and Ravi Biradar from Pune got 7 correct.. Congrats to you ALL... Answers to Quiz # 8

Mobile Influence: The Future of Retail

The retail industry is in for a big wake up call. by em_nemtin . Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually .

Avoid the 3A trap and SPEAK UP!!

Hi All, Most of the times we invite problems in our lives by saying YES. We tend to think that if we say No it will spoil our relationships with our members of the family, friends, boss and colleagues. But as a afterthought we know that our YESs' strain ourselves when we commit to lot of things that are unreasonable and taxing and often wonder why we are left as high and dry. It could be yielding to a demand to your spouse, saying yes to your boss for an assignment when you already have so much on your plate to deliver. Reflecting on my own life I think I could have avoided many uncomfortable situations if I had dared to say NO. Recently I picked up a book titled 'The Power of Positive No' by William Ury. The book addresses these issues pretty well and it also brings many examples and instances that we could relate to. We can avoid a trap called 3A trap namely Accomodation, Attack and Avoid that can make our lives simpler. - Accommodate is when we yield to ...