Skip to main content

Welcome to the world of Graphology


Hi All,

I am writing this post after a long time..but this time the series of posts on Graphology will definitely interest you..I have been analysing personalities through their handwriting over 2 and half years now..
Graphology is the scientific study and analysis of handwriting which depicts a person's personality. It may open the ways to many unexplored areas for anyone.

Get your personality traits analyzed for FREE.. You just have to send me your specimen of handwriting in the desired format. For more information just contact on my id: dasamitk@gmail.com 

Comments

  1. Hey Amit - the person who analysed my handwriting..Must say very good analysis.
    All the points which he has written about me is true.I cudnt believe that someone actually analysed my handwriting and it was true!
    Its really interesting that a person can actually analyse your personality.

    Well Done Amit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Archana for your feedback..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..
    Really an interesting field..
    I wish I could give you my handwriting..
    I think I would need a scanner for that..
    I will do it as soon as possible..
    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answers Quiz # 8

Hi All, Winners of Quiz # 8 1st Namit Bhatia, Bahrain.Peeyoosh Pandey, Pune.Pragya Rathore, Japan. Soniya Bopache, Pune.Pooja Mathur, Hyderabad.Saptarshi Basak, Pune. Parag Mutatkar, Mumbai.Bikash Ranjan Dash, Pune.Abhishek Gupta, Bangalore.Milind Shirke, Pune They got all the Logos correct.. 2nd Arti Moghe,Pune She got 9 correct 3rd Megha bansal,Noida She got 8 correct Ankur Somani and Ravi Biradar from Pune got 7 correct.. Congrats to you ALL... Answers to Quiz # 8

Mobile Influence: The Future of Retail

The retail industry is in for a big wake up call. by em_nemtin . Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually .

Avoid the 3A trap and SPEAK UP!!

Hi All, Most of the times we invite problems in our lives by saying YES. We tend to think that if we say No it will spoil our relationships with our members of the family, friends, boss and colleagues. But as a afterthought we know that our YESs' strain ourselves when we commit to lot of things that are unreasonable and taxing and often wonder why we are left as high and dry. It could be yielding to a demand to your spouse, saying yes to your boss for an assignment when you already have so much on your plate to deliver. Reflecting on my own life I think I could have avoided many uncomfortable situations if I had dared to say NO. Recently I picked up a book titled 'The Power of Positive No' by William Ury. The book addresses these issues pretty well and it also brings many examples and instances that we could relate to. We can avoid a trap called 3A trap namely Accomodation, Attack and Avoid that can make our lives simpler. - Accommodate is when we yield to ...