Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome to the world of Graphology


Hi All,

I am writing this post after a long time..but this time the series of posts on Graphology will definitely interest you..I have been analysing personalities through their handwriting over 2 and half years now..
Graphology is the scientific study and analysis of handwriting which depicts a person's personality. It may open the ways to many unexplored areas for anyone.

Get your personality traits analyzed for FREE.. You just have to send me your specimen of handwriting in the desired format. For more information just contact on my id: dasamitk@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amit - the person who analysed my handwriting..Must say very good analysis.
    All the points which he has written about me is true.I cudnt believe that someone actually analysed my handwriting and it was true!
    Its really interesting that a person can actually analyse your personality.

    Well Done Amit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Archana for your feedback..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..
    Really an interesting field..
    I wish I could give you my handwriting..
    I think I would need a scanner for that..
    I will do it as soon as possible..
    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete